Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Its a...............

Girl!!!!!!!!!!

Yup im on team pink and Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased im still on cloud 9.

The little madam was stubborn and slept through the whole thing, only opening her eyes once or twice and stroking her face but shes absoultely perfect.

Roll on August image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• hi melissa

congrats ! you must be so excited?

We are not sure if we should find out I really want to can I ask when are you due?/how far along are you?

We have our 20 week scan on the 22nd so hope to see what we have been blessed with then.

You must be so eager to race out and buy pink now...hows the girls names going...gosh what exciting times!:lol:

much love
    xx
  • Does everyone else know what theyre having???

Im planning to call her Ava Rose but not gonna set it in stone until i see her - my mum planned to call me Megan throughout her pregnancy but said i looked "more like a melissa" at birth. Figured id maybe have the same problem image xx
  • yeah!! Congrats!

We found out on Tues we are having a girl!! Go team PINK!!
    I think we will name her Amy Louise but like you said she may not look like an Amy at birth!!

xxx
  • Congrats Melissa
    We too are having a girl. name is chosen but like you not setting in stone just in case she doesn't suit it. I love Megan, hope you don't mind if i put that on my reserve list.

Em x
  • im having a boy, calling him mason.
    when in august are you due? im due 7th
    shaz
  • I was 19 weeks 2 days when i found out and ran out straight afterwards and bought loadsa pink and frilly image

I thought i might regret finding out but i dont at all and its lovely to be able to refer to her as a she rather than an IT lol xxx
  • hi, many congrats - bet you're going to go shopping now!

We're also having a little girlie - must be something in the water! LOL We might name her Samantha Nicole at the moment but can't make our minds up yet.

Chelle
    e.d.d 4th July xx
  • My EDD is 25th August but doc thinks im measuring 2 or 3 weeks ahead. Guess its a waiting game eh!

How many of you ladies have stretchmarks yet????? xxxx
  • none yet but i only have a tiny bump!
    xx
  • Congratulations !! Im having a boy x
  • Congratulations!! Enjoy the shopping!! I have 7 week's to wait till I get to find out!!
    Lydia xx
  • congrats on the pink bump image and the name is beautiful I cant wait for aug either it taking forever though xxx
  • Oooh how lovely! Many congratulations! xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev343pr___.png

• congratulations hun,i too am having a little girl and we are gonna name her grace anne,hanna almost 33 wks xxx
  • congratulations melissa - im having a boy. (again)

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev162prs__.png

• Congrats melissa on your pink bump, im having a boy but wasnt fussed either way as i already have one of each just get to save loads of money as ds is only 7 months old and all his stuff is still like new so will be using that, was a bit disappointed that i couldnt go and buy frilly and pink as i think girls stuff is far nicer than boys lol
    vikki xx
  • yay another pink bump congrats hun!! XXX

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev112pp___.png