Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ouch!

Oh I am feeling very sorry for myself today. I think I have a trapped nerve in my left shoulder and it's REALLY sore. Whenever I need to take a big breath or move I can feel it all the way down my left side. I can't lie down or sleep and I can't sit up. Had great plans for my day off and now all I am doing is sitting on the sofa watching crap tv. It's just one thing after the other, can't wait till my body belongs to me.
Boo hoo.
Mel x

Replies

• awww poor you, hope you feel better soon!
    xxx
  • aww you poor thing! hope you get better soon!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev112pp___.png

• Oh dear, hope there's something good on telly! get better soon. S x
  • If it helps I'm in pain with torn/overstretched ligaments in my belly (oh and really nasty varicose veins in my nether regions)!

Maybe we should start a sympathy thread where we can moan about our ailments and wellwishers can post their sympathies!

Karenxx
    30+2
  • Thanks ladies, poor you Karen, serioues ouch with the varicose veins!! I think I have overstretched bits at my belly as well. Who said this was fun again?
  • och poor you theres nothing worse, i get this a lot ive got mammoth boobs so often wake up with having slept funny. luckily not had it much since being pg but i get big lumpy knots in the back of my right shoulder blade. think a big tub of lotion and oh's fingers and thumbs for you melady!