Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tall Persons Maternity Clothes

A friend of mine has just discovered she is pregnant and is already panicing about maternity clothes, whe is very tall and needs a 35" leg, have tried Blooming Marvellous and JoJo Maman Bebe for her but 33" is the longest they do, does anyone know where she can get long one's from?:\?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I'm tall at 5''11 and Next is brilliant for long trousers and also do Maternity. Go for the XL (extra long) ...sometimes there even too long it's great!!

Good Luck xxxx
  • Options
    the clothes store H&M do maternity 4 the taller girlies, i found out when i was out looking 4 sum, as im a shortarse!! 5ft1!! hope that helps hun x
  • Options
    I am 6ft2 and all my maternity wear was next
  • Options
    hi funmum.com cater for both tall and petite ladies it can be quite expensive but the clothes are lovely and they do a lot of sales too.

hope this helps xx
  • Options
    Thanks for all your reply's, looks like a joint shopping trip to Next & H&M is in order!!
  • Options
    I found next xl was'nt long enough for me! Topshop do maternity trousers up to 36inch leg and they're really comfortable and trendy too. Brought mine off of ebay! x
  • Options
    Im glad someone brought this up but my problem is finding trousers and tops which are long enough in a size 18-20!! Before i was pregnant i used to shop in dorothy perkins in their tall range as they went up to a 20 but now im pregnant im a bit stuffed!! tried next but their maternity trousers only go up to a 14-16 in the xl u can only get size 20 in R and dorothy perkins maternity is USELESS they only seem to stock up to a 16 and then get told the 18-20's are sold out and dont know when new stock will arrive. so if anyone knows of anywhere where u can get tall womens maternity clothing in bigger sizes i would be much appreciated!!
    Thanks
    rach xx
  • Options
    There's a new UK online store that is for tall women with long legs and long bodies, it's called Beanpole Bumps - you can find it through a search engine. They do sizes 10-20 and leg-lengths 34"-37"!

I've got some of their jeans and they are super-comfy and 36" long.