Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

twat of a OH update!

well after reading all of your replies to my wanting to smash his face in. i marched upstairs ripped the covers off him grabbed his ankles and yanked himoff the bed. this is because he had the tv on and i knew he crackered his body clock up by sleeping all day and would have the tv on half the night. i told him what you'd all said and that it was him being a selfish bastard and not me being a miserable cow! i made him go get on the couch as i was not prepared to have another sleepless night (god it was soooo nice to stretch) oh can i add we only have a two seater and he's 6'1 hahaha. when i got up this morning he'd washed all the pots from yesterdays dinner, ironed my daughters school uniform and made her pack up, i loved telling him she wasnt there til tuesday as today is teacher training, anyway now he's upstairs glossing her skirting boards and is going to cut the grass later!! i still think i should make the twat suffer a bit more. im going to town shopping with daughter and have promised fish n chips on the seafront, ill make sure he knows where to find the pot noodles!!
cheers ladies i feel much better.

Replies

• LOL - Yes artygal, u tell him!! - LOL
  • Ha Ha Ha! Glad you kicked the lazy arse into touch, sounds like he has realised that he was in the wrong! Enjoy the rest of your day.
  • Thats fantastic, glad he undertsood and too right make him do more!!

I love it thank you for cheering up my morning

xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/vmFe0/.png

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev199pb___.png

• That gave me smile to start my day - good for you girl!

Have a great day with your daughter hon - have a bag of fish and chips for me!

Karenxx
  • hi hun when i was about 25 weeks pg last time my hubby went out to play poker with a mate and wasnt back by 2am so i called hinm and his mate answered and said he couldnt come to the phone as he was having a hair trim! so i got dressed and drove down to where he was and all his mates ran upstairs. when someone answered the door there was hubby on the floor with half a head of hair and the rest was tufts also only one eyebrow! i went mental and dragged him up (managed to wake him from his bucket of sick) and out to the car. he was covered in sick and shaving foam! i got home and when he saw his reflection he went mental which then i found funny but didnt dare laugh! made him sleep in spare room and wouldnt speak to him for 2 days! xxgood on yer! x
  • oh my god hayleys1 that dead funny, id of been pissed off with having to look at him til it grew back but it probably taught him a lesson.
  • *smiles a beam of a smile* well done you!! xx
  • Not seen your other post, but sounds like he did something really bad! Men can be such t*ts sometimes, I had a huge row with my hubby at the w/end (long story,basically I was really upset and he was a shit and didnt support me) so I stormed off and stayed all weekend with my mate and didnt tell him where I was or answer his texts! He was grovelling when I got home last night and couldnt apologise enough. sometimes they just need to be reminded how great we are and how lucky they are to have us!!! :lol:

Glad you taught him a lesson anyway. Take no sh*t! Im going to search for your other post now to see what he did! xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev343pr___.png