Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

well, no af yet

and she was due today.

I've been good and not tested either, although i think that might have something to do with the fact that hubby has tied me to a chair with everything i need at hands grasp...... :lol:
only joking - he has spotted the tests in the cupboard and taken them with him tho - god knows what the rest of the postmen will think! image:lol: He doesnt know that i do have one hidden elsewhere, but i'm reluctant to use it because its my CBD... (cant let him know i bought one of those coz its expensive!)

have been having what looks like EWCM, so not sure what that means, also been really emotional and weepy at the drop of a hat. :\?

yesterday i was making tea, and hubby and ollie were playing in the garden, i put tea onto simmer to go watch them from the door - they couldnt see me - and then westlifes the rose came on in the background (I wasnt imagining it it was on the tv in the other room!) and i came over all emotional and had a tear in my eyes. They looked so sweet together, and hubby was so tender and caring even while ollie was trying to bash him with the pointy end of a stick he'd found :lol:

anyhoo, please help me and stop me testing! image

xxxxx

Replies

• Hi Stephey

Well done you for resisting so far. Hang in there. How long are you planning on waiting?

Those tears could be a sign - and crying is good for the soul eitherway.

Thinking of you. Let us know as soon as you know!

xx
  • If i can wait till friday i would feel better, but i can feel the pull of the CBD.... I only have to get to 4pm today for it to be ok as i'm at work then! :lol:

and i'm out for dinner to, so it 'should' be relatively easy to stay away from the stick, I think............. But its there! its calling...................... Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppphanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol :lol::lol::lol:
  • I think you should test right now! lol. sorry im no help am i? xx
  • STEP AWAY FROM THE CBD.... if the urge is really bad go find that stick that Ollie was poking Daddy's eye out with and pee on that stick instead :lol::lol:image !!!

[Modified by: MrsJules74 on April 23, 2008 10:23 AM]
  • Mrs J! :lol: That could be interesting for the neighbours :lol:
    i want to test but i cant - hub just called home on lunch and i asked him if i could and he said no, its far too early - i was like but i was due today! Gah! how is that early!!!!!!!! :lol: his reply was youre getting yourself all excited and it might not be what you want then you'll be all deflated and unhappy.

so at least he cares :lol:

xxxx
  • that man loves ya cos as he obviously doesn't like to see you upset.

So I think you should pee on that stick outside (sod the neighbours imageimage - they are probably at work anyway :lol: ) and it will get rid of the urge - you could always write "possibly pregnant" on the stick if that helps image