Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

well i poas and its BFN

hi girls

i am on cd26 and am going to one of best freinds house warmings tonight, so poas this morning thinking that if i was pg then it would show by now as i'm sure i ov'd round about day 11-12.

last cycle was 31 days, do you think there is any chance that it's just to early, i don't really want to drink tonight but everyone will know theres something up if i don't. not planning on drinking loads but if i have a few martini's with lots of lemonade do you think thats really bad???

really don't think we have done it this mth, as no+ on opk all mth and got sore head for 2nd day in a row this morning which is just like the one i used to get before af when i was on the pill!!

sorry if this is more like a rant but had to come clean that i'm turning into POAS addict!!!
xx

Replies

• Hi, i think its probably still too early to tell, wait until cd31 if you can before testing again. I dont think it will matter too much if you have a couple of drinks when you go out a few wont hurt. good luck for testing in a few days. xx
  • what debbiemc said!
  • thanks girls!!
  • I had this problem too, i was going to a house party so i did a test 2 days ealry thinking it would show up if i was PG, it was negative so i had a few drinks as i was convinced we hadnt done it that month. Anyway, AF didnt show up and i didnt get a positive until i was 5 days late! I was worried about the drinks i'd had but my midwife said that wouldnt have affected the baby as it was too early.

Have fun xx
  • I had this problem too, i was going to a house party so i did a test 2 days ealry thinking it would show up if i was PG, it was negative so i had a few drinks as i was convinced we hadnt done it that month. Anyway, AF didnt show up and i didnt get a positive until i was 5 days late! I was worried about the drinks i'd had but my midwife said that wouldnt have affected the baby as it was too early.

Have fun xx