Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone up for a pee-athon on April 30th?

Hey ladies,

It looks like there's several of us due to test on April 30th so I thought a pee-athon might be in order, especially since it proved to be lucky for powderpuff last month! I'll start the list off

emmsy4

xx

Replies

• Woo yay - I have company! Anyone else joining us?

emmsy4
    Saint Bertie (Mrs Takers)
  • Add me to your list please! I am guessing at the 30th as my cycles aren't regular or reliable so it might be the first of many (providing the evil one doesn't find me first)!!

xx
  • hi i was due to test 30th but let a night out tonight twist my arm and done it this morning!! BFN!!!

so now not going test just going to wait it out till af arrives, as i'm sure she will!!

good luck to all testing!
    xx
  • Yep me if AF does not arrive 29th I will be poas 30th, if I can hold off that long!
  • updating:

emmsy4
    Saint Bertie (Mrs Takers)
    smiles79
    socks

Sorry about the BFN danipink, maybe just a bit early? If you change your mind come and join us hun xx
  • just updating again seeing as SB got her BFP today! x
  • I'll go for that date too em if no other news before then - AF was due on 22nd, so am now on CD29 of 25 - but last month it was 28 so I don't know what's going on!

Let's hope we're all as lucky as Mrs T!
  • fingers crossed gypsy!

emmsy4
    smiles79
    socks
    ~gypsy~
  • Not me emmsy, sorry. AF just arrived image
  • Aw boo, sorry to hear that gypsy. Will keep fingers crossed for you for next month hun xx

emmsy4
    smiles79
    socks
  • Will have to take me off too. :cry: AF arrived this afternoon

[Modified by: socks on April 26, 2008 10:32 PM]
  • Sorry to hear that socks, can't SHE take a hint... Good luck for next month hun xx

emmsy4
    smiles79
  • Thank you. Dropping like flys aren't we?! Hope you and smiles have more luck! x