Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi all! Update on what I'm up to!

Replies

• Haven't been following ur story but wanted to wish you all the best hun! Also, don't give up that PMA - it's not the end of the road for you by any stretch of the imagination!!

Take Care xx
  • hi honey

I'm glad you made the decision that was BEST FOR YOU!! I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end, you've got plenty of time to worry about having a baby!

Take care and all the best for the future!!
    xxxx
  • Hi Sarah - Don't give up hope... I didn't meet my dh until I was 30, i'm now 34 and pregnant with my 2nd...

You need time for you first... Get yourself together and then you can start looking for Mr Perfect (not sure he exists though!!!)...

Good luck and look after yourself...

Sara x
  • You sound so positive, well done you for doing the right thing. I wish you loads of happiness and luck in your new future and hope to see you back on here one day soon. xx
  • Hi there,

I haven't been on the site long but thought I should send you a reply and congratulate you for changing your life for the better. I got married when I was 24 to someone I didn't really love and subsequently left him 4 months later as I was so unhappy. I am now 27 and I have since met the man of my dreams and have a 4 month old son. At the time, starting out on your own again is so scary but you have made the right choice and I wish you the best of luck.

xxx
  • Well done hun. I was in a similar situation 8yrs ago. I left my husband and I have never looked back. It was the best thing I have ever done.
    Now I have met someone else who is wonderful and we are trying to conceive our 1st child together. (I have 2 from my marriage). Fingers crossed as af is 18 days late.
    Sometimes, you have to sieve through the rubbish men to find a good one.
    I found mine and I intend to keep him.
  • Hi there I don;t know you as I am new but well done you. It does sound like you have done the best thing for you and do not worry about child when the time is right that will happen ok image

Best of luck

K x
  • Post withdrawn