Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Totally confused..update

I started taking agnus castus this month in the hope of regulating my cycles which i think they have done but dramatically...i was sure i ov'd about the 17/18th this month which puts me at only 10/11dpo but had bit of blood in cm on saturday and cm a dark creamy colour (not brown) but nothing really since i'm totally confused i normally get a pre-af warning (bit like pre-c*m but of the af variety) but thats brown blood and its def not that!

I never expected A.G to work so well really was thinking that it would bring it down into the 30....only on cd28 today?!!

Sorry that was a ramble.......and i'm still as confused as ever...

***************************************************************************************************************************
was feeling sick yesterday but thought it was down to trip to london and but still feeling sick and got a banging headache....

Cm has gone clear now but got loads....

Must stop syptom spotting...must stop!!!!

[Modified by: lilac* on 28 April 2008 16:11:41 ]

Replies

• Morning Hun! do you think it could be implantation bleed?x
  • i have no idea?! i know some ppl get it.....i'm just a bit shocked that ag would work that well!
    xx
  • I hope youve done it this month! When will you test? x
  • Sounds like its the business!!!!LOL!
    Well fingers crossed for you its implantation! when are you POASing? You can join me in my maddness! image
  • i have no idea! its cd28 today so could do it now i guess but if i did ov when i think then only 10/11dpo so got a few more days to wait?!

I'll have to buy some hpt cause i have none!
    xx
  • Can you wait til 14dpo?
  • yes i can wait i'm use to doing it with long cycles....i'll wait.xx
  • Lilac cud be preggo, lilac cud be preggo....wana come into my den and test, i wont tell, the boys have made a cool one under my dining room table!!!....mmmwwwaaahhhhhh xxxxx
  • Lilac cud be preggo, lilac cud be preggo....wana come into my den and test, i wont tell, the boys have made a cool one under my dining room table!!!....mmmwwwaaahhhhhh xxxxx
  • ooh the evil testing witch is back i see!!!!! broadband barely connected and she's here tempting me over to the dark side!!!!
    xxx
  • You never know hun that does sound good image i will keep everything crossed for you image maybe just wait though so when you test you have a better chance of knowing if you are or not?

K xxxxx
  • U know u wana come!!!! Now stop pretending, theres loadsa cuddly toys in there too!!! U know u love me really lilac.... admit it! x
  • oh u gotta love the woomummy love!!! okay i'll come in but only to play with the toys!!
    xxx