Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

really pi**ed off with my mum

hi ladies well rant time im so annoyed with my mum at the moment been having sleepless nights for few weeks now any way because of this iv been getting up later in the day also been extra tied last week i phoned her and told her i was 8 days late today and might be pregnant and she said oh thats not good you cant even get up in the morning how do you think you will cope with a baby she knows everything iv been through and says stuff like that and oh you wont now how to take care of a baby. yeah right iv been working with kids since i was 16 ages from new born up wards im so pissed off with her insensitive shit sorry girls cu to get this off my chest. x

Replies

• oh hun sorry youre feeling like that, my mum says insensitive things to me sometimes too but you have to think that maybe thay say things without thinking first, if you know what i mean, i dont think they deliberately say things to hurt our feelings, just try and not let it get to you hun, i know how u feel about being tired its so frustrating. Hope u feel better soon hugs xxxxxx amandaxx
  • Poor you. Sometimes my mum says that babies aren't that great and if she had her time again she might not so she would have had more money etc. She just says it so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. You obviously have loads of experience with children and I'm sure you'll be a great mum. PMA. xxx
  • Poor you. Sometimes my mum says that babies aren't that great and if she had her time again she might not so she would have had more money etc. She just says it so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. You obviously have loads of experience with children and I'm sure you'll be a great mum. PMA. xxx
  • thanks amanda i know your right it is so frushstrating x x x x x x x lots baby dust for you hun. how you feeling.
  • thanks poppet i know mums can be pain in the bum and thing is iv always asked her to keep it between me and her and she starts speaking really loudly on phone when i talk about it lol so everyone can hear. x x