Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Question re the Pill

Hi girls

I am on Pill right now and was due to finish my last one today though i missed one right at the start of the pack and so now have two pills left.

Do you think it would be ok to leave that pill tomorrow and just finish the packet today like i was meant to? I am coming off the pill anyway so thought this should not be a problem.

Another reason is I had the worse pains in my belly last night felt like Period pains and as I missed a period last month I really think my body wants to come on?

Thanks for reading

Karen xxx

Replies

• i finished mid pack and had no problems so should be fine honey!!! oooh how exciting!!!
    xxxx
  • i finished mid pack and had no problems so should be fine honey!!! oooh how exciting!!!
    xxxx
  • I think you'd def be ok to just take the last one! So exciting the first month too xx
  • Oh really?? Fab image I was all worried about one silly pill hee hee just want to make sure i do it alright you know???

Woo hoo - it is exciting because as soon as I am off i know we can start trying even though i would OV like two weeks after that maybe I will start trying straight away LOL all good fun eh?

K xxxx
  • I finished my pill after taking the first 5!! LOL!

Em
    10 weeks today xxxxx

Em
    10 weeks today xxxxx

Em
    10 weeks today xxxxx
  • Oh really lol the more friends i have told they say just leave thelast two as it wont make much of a difference as i am coming off it anyway so I am off the Pill wooo hooo

My god that feels so werid to say that, like it;s the first step towards having a baby image

K xxxxxxxx