Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Waiting for Pg Test 6th May - Trying to stay positive but

My husband & I have been trying for 2 & 1/2 years and did an ICSI cycle last year. We got 21 eggs, 11 fertilised and 1 transferred at day 3 and lasted until 7 weeks. We did frozen cycles but nothing eventuated. I have just completed another cycle and got 16 eggs, 10 fertilised and at day 2 they got worried as they were going to transfer at day 5 but decided to do a transfer at day 3. Luckily they transferred 2 embyro's one at 7 cells and the other at 8 cells. In the meantime the other eight haven't made it. Which is sad but quite common from what I have read. I am now just waiting until the 6th May. I am trying to stay positive which as you would know isn't easy. Anyone been through this & what did you do to help stay positive? I have been having acupuncture and hypnotherapy sessions before the transfer and have helped maintain stress levels but it is just the waiting part that i don't like.

Replies

• Options
    Not been through this but just wanted to wish you luck. I think the 2ww is hard for everyone but when youve had interventions to tcc it must be so much harder.I really feel for you.Everything crossed that you are sucessful this time.xxx
  • Options
    I havent been through it either but I wanted to wish you all the luck in world.
    Stay strong
    xxx
  • Options
    Good luck mrs hole xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for your Mrs Hole. And toes too!! x