Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Turning round

Good morning bumpy ladies,

Just need a little help really, I have got another 4d scan on sunday as last time lo was breech and my placenta was blocking his face. Is there anyway I can try and make sure he is head down so I can get some decent pics of him this time? When I saw the mw a couple of weeks ago she said he was head down but I have conivinced myself he has turned around as the movements I can feel, feel different.

Any advice?

Fankoooooooooooooooo

Caz
xx :\?

Replies

• Options
    I think these babies will get in which ever position is comfy for them regardless of any inconvenience that they may cause, lol. Any way i heard that sitting upright and general good posture is supposed to help baby go head down, u cud also try a lil gentle excercise that might help. Other than that i have no suggestions and i think it will just be pot luck on the day. Hope all goes well for u. Kerry xxx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev183pr___.png

• Options
    Hey Caz, bouncing on an excercise ball is suppose to help! Also might not be top of your list but baby Scott was head up till we did the deed a couple of weeks ago and the next morning I noticed that my bump had dropped and had some funny feelings down below (sort of pressure) and the mw confirmed that baby had turned and was now head down! He/she has stayed head down since then too! May be worth a try! Tammi xxx
    33.3 wks