Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

agnus castus

Hello,i took this when i was trying for my first LO and i was thinking of taking it again,ive found a packet but the sell by date ran out in feb this year,iam just wondering if they would be still ok,what do you think ladies

sarah
xx

Replies

• I'm sure they would be ok but i'm no expert. If in doubt throw it out! Sorry not much help!!
  • :lol: thanks for replying,iam trying to convince myself there will be ok,its only been a few months since it ran out :lol: ,i throw the instructions away so cant remember when i start to take them,is it the first day of my af? i know i stop taking them when i ov

sarah
    xx
  • Yeah first day of af up to ov. Think i'm gonna get back on them. No af or BFP so maybe they'll help get af back on track again.
  • ok,thanks slow,i found them really good to help sort out my af,will start to take them when af shows her ugly head,when ever that might be,i came off the pill early so if i was still taking the pill,af would have been today,so hopefully af is on its way then i can start finding out when iam ov

sarah
    xx