Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hey girlies! Just popped in to say hi...

Hi - for those that rememeber me that is!!!

Hows everyone getting on!

All I've heard is SBs wonderful news! And some good news from Jphuk! But thats all because I speak to them away from these boards - other than that I'm on the dark

So whats been happening my lovelys????

XXXXXX

Replies

• Hey MummyWannaBe,
    It's been a long time, how are you getting on? I'm waiting for af to come. BFN so far and on CD 28 now. Not much else to say. SLOW xx
  • Hiya do you remember me? were still trying and now on month6, how have you been? Im on cd28 and dont think we've done it this month but im full of PMA!! x x

[Modified by: fiona86 on April 27, 2008 02:28 PM]
  • Hi All!!!!

Hey slow and fiona - both on the same day there!!!! And it's so good to here from you all! I am on day - 72!!!

It's 13 months since I came off the pill! I have been very busy with other stuff to think much about ttc!

I thought I ov'd naturally about a week and a half ago - just because I had stretchy ewcm - which I haven't seen before - but OH was working late every night we didn't bd - which is a bummer - but if I did ov - then maybe I'll get an af next week!!! If I do get an af - it will be a bit shorter than my average 135 cycle day and a 14-16 af!!!!

I have been to the fertility clinic - I hated every moment and hated the nurse - she was awful - the full 2 hours was just awful - I have looked to go private- but OH wasn't keen - then we got a letter from the ferility nurse and the stuff she wrote was awful and not relevant at all!!!! So OH lost his temper and said I will go private and he's going to complain - that lady decided tp pick on the wrong couple!!!!!

So thats why I've stayed away really - I'm not oving naturally - so I can't really try - so I can't keep up with you all! But fingers crossed I get in to see a private doc - albeit in the next city!!! And they get the ball rolling a lot quicker!

It's good to hear from you girlies - fingers crossed for you all and lots of baby dust - well except to SB - she should be passing some this way as she has no need for it right now...lol!!!

Take Care

XXXXXXXXXXXX
  • hi hun how are you? hope you get bfp soon. i also had a little rest from babyexpert but im back couldn stay away lol im currently seeing gyna to find out if there reason for my 3mc and blood taken and scan in last 2 months i see my gyna this thursday to get results hopefully all will be ok. also im 7 days late been testing but negatives image. x
  • Hi Crystal,
    Hope you get some luck with the gyne! I'm fine though hun - thanks for asking - just plodding along with life until something happens! Hopefully with the gyne I'm seeing thursday I'll get somewhere!

Take care hun - chin up - it's got to happen for us soon! And let me know how you get on.

XXX
  • Hiya, nice to see you back with us! Sorry you've had such rotten luck with the fertility clinic - maybe you have to have 'total b****' on your CVC before they'll let you work there! Hope you have better luck with going private xx
  • Thanks Emmsy - thats really kind. I too hope I have better luck going private.

Hows you hun - where are you up?

XXX
  • hi honey hope ur appointment goes well and u can ttc with eggs now!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • I feel like a chicken...lol!!!! Thanks hun - hows everything with you - long time no see - I need to catch up with everyone!!!

XXX
  • I'm fine was nice and relaxed at the beginning of the month haven't stressed about ov or bd but now on wat i think is 2ww i'm stressin- eek!

Got diagnosed with underactive thyroid thou so expecting things to take time!

The egg thing made me chuckled could just imagine u hitting 4 head 'doh all i needed was eggs!' Real hope it works out or u honey! can't imagine what its like to have cycles your length 56 days is more than long enough 4 me!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Lol! Yeah with such long cycles - it's actually exciting to get an af - I never thought I would have felt like that before all this ttc - if I wasn't ttc I probably would love the time out.....lol

Good luck with your 2ww though hun - fingers crossed hun!

XXXXXX
  • Lol! Yeah with such long cycles - it's actually exciting to get an af - I never thought I would have felt like that before all this ttc - if I wasn't ttc I probably would love the time out.....lol

XXXXXX

XXXXXX
  • I'm good, POAS tomorrow morning for the first time ever (AF has always found me first) so I'm quite excited! Trying not to get hopes up though......image xx