Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

This time last year...

Just wanted to say that it was this time last year that I found out I was pregnant after an early miscarriage a few months before. This forum was a life saver for me. I sometimes look back on this forum and as I type my beautiful little boy is kicking on his baby gym. It is such a hard time ttc and such a private journey so wanted to wish you all the very best of luck. Feel so privaleged to have my boy, expecially after he was on life support for 2 weeks when first born and we were separated in dif hospitals and due to haveing a general anaesthtic c section i didn't see my own baby be born. But when i start to feel sad about that i think how lucky we are to even have him and i find it humbling when i read some of your posts. God i hope i don't sound patronising, again best of luck x x x

Replies

• Its so nice to hear such positive stories and yours brought a tear to my eye (PMT and all that!!) so when it feels like its never going to happen I will try and remember that it will when the time is right. Enjoy your little boy he sounds wonderful xx
  • ahh what a nice story it gives us all hope good luck for the future xxx