Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Husband cheating. Thx for all of your support

Thank you for all of your support and advise. Im going to try to talk to my husband about how i feel without it getting into an argument.

Replies

• Hi popsicle, im new on this site and couldnt help but read your post. this must be a very hard situation for you. the only thing i can say is that no body knows how they will feel bout this sort of thing until it happens to them. so you must do what you feel is right for you. I experienced this myself with my ex partner. Basically we were together for 6 years but 3 years into our relationship he had a fling with some girl and got her pregnant so i know exactly how you feel. I carried on with the relationship and it sounds silly but i thought how dare this girl come along and ruin the life that i had. i covered it up well none of my friends or family knew and it was always in the back of my mind. this wasnt the reason i split up with him there were many many other horrible things and he treated me very badly so i plucked up the courage to get out of the situation i was in and now couldnt be happier. My point being sweet that u will know whats right for you and its great that your talking about it and getting advice i wish i had at the time. do what is right for you. best of luck