Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just to rub it in a lil more!!!!

I feel depressed enough about not being pregnant but it REALLY doesn't help when I log on to this site and the welcome message is

Emma
0 days till your baby's birth

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the constant reminder LOL

Does anyone feel like this?

Maddie
xxx

Replies

• Try reading "Your baby is 2 days old"....when he has decided not to make an appearance lol

I think they should have a cycle countdown for everyone ttc....

Good luck, babydust to u xxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/Akv50/.png

• Yeah I am not sure what would be more depressing though, "0 days til your babys birth" or "You have been trying to concieve for ... days"! lol!
  • He He I bet you can't wait to meet him even more now
    Congratulations, sure he will be able to meet his mum shortly. Maybe he's just milking all the attention he can get while he's in your tummy LOL Do you mind me asking how long you were ttc before yoyur BFP and did anything help you to fall pregnant apart from BDing at right time LOL
  • Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could actually put your details in and it gave you the date you would conceive. But then the only way you could do this is if you were psychic. I hate waiting till the end of the month to get a BFN, would be easier if you were just told it will take you x months to concieve! All the uncertainty makes TTC so hard!
  • I agree that BF NOUGHT is hard to swollow. I look at it and feel like some barron spinster !!! ok am dram over xx
  • ha ha maxi maxi that's how I feel too. my little eggs are wandering around in my ovaries with zimmer frames and singing along loudly to songs of praise.
  • Ha ha, this thread has made me laugh out loud!!!

I thought it was just me taking it personally about the countdown thingy!!!

LOL Lucille!! I now have a picture of little eggs using zimmer frames, made me chuckle!!!

xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/qOt6p1/.png

• I feel depressed enough about not being pregnant but it REALLY doesn't help when I log on to this site and the welcome message is

Emma
    0 days till your baby's birth

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the constant reminder LOL

Does anyone feel like this?

Maddie
    xxx

Mine reads exactly same as im an Emma too! Boo!