Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

SPD???? Appotinment today! Help Please

Hi

I have my appointment for an examination today. I described my symptoms to my MW last week and she said it sound like i have pelvic laxity. I think this is the same as SPD.

About 2 months ago when i was in bed i started getting a burning feeling across the front of my pelvic bone. I put it don to stretching and thought nothing much of it.

For about the past 4 weeks i ffaal like i have been booted HARD in the ladybits. Its affecting my sleeping and my walking and even the simples task such as turning over in bed causes me to wince in agony.

It seems to come and go - sometimes its easier to cope with than others but every morning without fail i struggle to get out of bed. My bits feel so stiff and achy.

Does anyone know what examination is should expect today and what i should say to my midwofe???

Im only 23+3 and i dunno if i can cope with this for another 17 weeks image

xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi. I dont know about examination. I just got asked questions about symptoms and stuff.
    If its the physio ur seeing, they might get u to lie on a bad and move your legs about and to tell them when it hurts.

sorry if thats not much help xxx
  • Hi. I dont know about examination. I just got asked questions about symptoms and stuff.
    If its the physio ur seeing, they might get u to lie on a bad and move your legs about and to tell them when it hurts.

sorry if thats not much help xxx