Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tested early...BFN!

Oh no, gave in this morning and decided I'd test 4 days early and got a BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry:
sooooo disappointed but trying to reassure myself that it is maybe too early as af is not due to Monday so it ain't over yet! :\? :\( :\?
Have so many symptons (will not bore you all again with them!) Going to wait a few days and test again at the weekend so fingers crossed and any spare babydust & PMA going please send it my way! Thank you.xxx

Replies

• Naughty star!!! bad bad girl i can't condone early testing...tut..tut...

Pssst......i tested early too BFN!!
    xxxx
  • certainly hun have some pma and babydust. may just be a little early for your bfp, everyone is different. Fingers crossed
    Filo x
  • oh never mind. Wait a few days and try again. It may be to early. Fingers crossed for you hun xxx
  • LOL Lilac! You have made me feel soooo much better!
    oh dear just spat my coffee out laughing at you, oh the shame...
    Going to test again on Saturday.
    chants:
    *I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! *

clearly I have gone completly crazy cuckoo....
  • Thanks Filo & Babymonkey! I really hope that its just too early!
    Cheers for the PMA & Babydust, the top up is much apreeciated!
    chants:
    *I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! I WILL GET MY BFP! *
    Xxxx
  • Bad Star!!!
    Sorry it was a BFN hon, but its not over until AF sings is it!
    Good luck and lots of PMA!
    xxx
  • u r so naughty star really come on testing early have u no will power! he,he. We must sit on our tests now until saturday!! i don't wnat to hear anything about how big ur boobs are, or u feel sick, or loads of cm.....we must wait ....agreed?!
    xxx
  • Ahhh honey image well you just never know it really could of been too early. Like everybody has said I would wait a few more days to see what happens image

Sending you all the PMA I can give ya and throwing lots of baby dust around so anybody can catch itimage

K xxxxx

• Definately was too early to test!!! Just because some people are lucky enough to get a bfp very early doesn't mean we all will!! Have some of my PMA (not that I have much going spare) and wait as long as you can to test again!!

dg
    xxx
  • I tested early too think way too early. Im gonna test again Saturday if AF still not here x
  • It HAS to be cos it was too early Star27!! Lots of PMA coming your way for the weekend!! Keep your hopes up and see if you can last out til Monday morning......?!! Chances??? Slim maybe??
  • I've never got a BFP til 4 days after af is due so like the others said hang on in there it could still be too early. I've everything crossed for you xx
  • naughty girl! dont worry you're not the only one. i dont know when af due but should be soon so ill help you resist temptation again.
    anyone up for not poas at all this month until af shows even if she is late? whos with me? xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sorry you got a bfn, but as the others say - must be too early, good luck for your next test.xx
  • Hi everyone, couldnt log on at work manager right nxt to me all day!
    Thank you all for your messages going to hold our to the weekend! I'm with you on it Lilac*
    Its not over yet!!!!!!