Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Attempt number 3 completed

this afternoon!! Used preseed for first time and my syringe nearly popped out twice!!!:lol: Hoping flying tomorrow makes me ov early and that the preseed helps keep the spermies alive until I do!!!

Replies

• Options
    Believe me it was!!!!!!
  • Options
    fingers crossed for you and enjoy your holiday.

xxx
  • Options
    Yeah!!!!!! Was the preeseed easy to use? Tmi! Hope it worked for u & have a lovely holiday.xxx
  • Options
    Yes, but I think if I use it again I'd only use half-though there isnt that much, but it makes everything very slippery and difficult to keep in. Sorry if tmi but I keep the syringe in for a while to try to stop leakage and when its all slippy its a bit difficult!!!!!
  • Options
    Good luck hunny!!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    good luck for your bfp hope the preseed works if your struggling with lack of cm give epo a try it has really improved mine, have a lovely holiday xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou. I've been taking epo and it has improved cm but I'm not due to ov until saturday at the earliest so thought I'd try and give the sperm the best environment I could.
    Hope there are lots of bfps to catch up on when I get back - I'm going to get horrendous withdrawal symptoms from not being able to come on here!!!!!!!xx
  • Options
    Have a fab holiday hun, fingers crossed for good news when you get back !! xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou, hope hols is less stressful than this am-last minute packing with a very excited 3 year old!!! Hope theres lots of bfps while I'm away-good luck everyone!!
    Helen.xxxxxx
  • Options
    Have a fab holiday and lets hope you come back with something special. xx
  • Options
    ooo fingers crossed! have a good holiday XX
  • Options
    have a great time hon. Really thrilled this month worked out time wise for you. So frustrating to have missed it. Now relax on your lounger...