Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ive got my BFP!!!!!!!!

I cant believe after all this time I have my BFP!!!!!!!!
Going from my LMP my due date is 18th dec so I am already 7 weeks.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
XXX
http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev352pr___.png

Replies

• Options
    Many congratulations babymonkey!!! A Christmas pudding for you after all!!!
  • Options
    Oh my god!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, congratulations you finally got your bfp, well done xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks hun. I knew something was amiss. It hasnt sunk in yet so will test again tomorrow hee hee.
    xxx
  • Options
    I wonder if I still need to go for the detection scan thingy?
  • Options
    OMG at last! Congratualtions have a fab 9 months!!!
    xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Ohh i would then you can act all suprised as if you didnt already know!! lol, you can have a 1st look at your little bean!! xx
  • Options
    When is the scan?
  • Options
    congratulations, how long were you trying baby monkey?
  • Options
    I am waiting for th scan appointment to come through the post.
    We only started to seriously try in march but have been having unprotected sex since october last year after haveing some gynae (spelling ?) work done
  • Options
    ooo how exciting!! good luck for the rest of your pg XX
  • Options
    I know its naughty of me to suggest still going for the scan but why not! Do you think you will? x
  • Options
    Wow Baby Monkey... CONGRATULATIONS. I rememeber you spent some time in the padded room being sure you were pregnant but getting constant BFN's. How long until you tested positive. Not surprised it won't sink in after all that. X
  • Options
    I think you should go too... why not!?!?
  • Options
    congrats honey!!!
    it must be such a releif after all the symptoms!!!

i would still go for the scan! but then i can be naughty sometimes!!!

enjoy your 9 mths!!! or 7 mth & 1wk!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy!

• Options
    Congratulations! So exciting when you hear the success stories. Well done. x
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS - here's lots of happy growing baby dust for the next 7 months and 2 weeks image

Defo go for the scan - worth checking your dates properly as it took you a while to get the BFP on the POAS!!
  • Options
    That's such brilliant news babymonkey!!! congratulations!!!!!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    wow - congreats I am sooo pleased for you, you must be over the moon. I wish you a happy nine months. my b day is the 15th Dec so I will be thinking of you.

Ahh you will have a nice little baby just in time for Christmas how amazing is that!!

k xxxx
  • Options
    I cant believe it. Its very overwhelming