Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm Confused :\( - UPDATE

ok girls - please can you try and talk some sense into me....

For the first time in years I am having some spotting, now I normally get spotting the day before AF arrives in full flow - but that witch * :evil: at AF* isn't due until Tuesday - so spotting should start Sunday at the earliest... well I started spotting yesterday and am still going now.

that was on CD25 (CD 26 today) and I am normally as regular as clockwork with a 29 day cycle. I've also started to take my BBT everyday and I had a big drop the day before I started spotting... and has gone back up to what my temp was after OV - my online monitor tells me that spotting at this time in my cycle could be implantation bleeding but I really do feel like AF is on her way now.... oh and it is only enough to warrant a panty liner nothing more and is easing off now to only when I check my cervix position etc....

now am I being daft getting my hopes up and this is a good sign OR I am reading too much into it all and just setting myself up for yet another disappointing month? image

Im so confused in the 10 months I've been watching my cycles this hasn't happened and I just can't stop thinking about the what if's - I'm driving myself mad.... :roll:

Sorry for the long rant ladies but as much as hubby is supportive etc he just doesn't "get" the 2WW and everything that goes with it.

xxxx

EEEK I am getting so confused and despondant - why does it have to be so difficult :cry:

[Modified by: MrsJules74 on 04 May 2008 10:11:00 ]

Replies

• It does sound promising so its not at all daft to get your hopes up, no wonder. I dont think your reading too much into it because if your spotting its something to think about definatly. Maybe test in a few days if still no sign of af. good luck hun hope you get a bfp x x
  • ah thanks girls... you are lovely :\)

SB - what on earth are you doing on here when it's your birthday?!??!?!? image

I suppose it is just a matter or watching and waiting for a bit longer :roll:

• I so hope its implantation, everything crossed for you.xx
  • It does sound promising hun, try to wait til day 30 so u know for sure....easier said than done though i know!!! Keep ur pma up hunny and sit tight xxxxxxx
  • could be either implantation or a dodgy af. Fingers crossed its implantation for you. Sticky babydust and lots of PMA.
    Filo x
  • Hi you lot, thanks for all your lovely words, they do help as I know you all understand...

glad to hear you are having a birthday tea SB - have fun image

Well the spotting i had yesterday and today seems to have stopped or is stopping - hardly anything now... and my cervix seems higher than it was, so who knows!

I am going to try by very hardest to not POAS this weekend, although might be tempted cos my parents are coming to stay (haven't seen then since Christmas cos they live "oop norf") so it would be so nice that if it was a BFP I could tell them they will be grandparents (I'm an only child and we are TTC our first) :\) Equally if it is a BFN I least I could drink a glass of wine or 4 with them - kind of gone off it (very weird :roll: ) not sure if that is hoping or really have gone off it :\?

Ho hum... going to distract myself by reading lots of posts on here instead and chatting to you all image:lol:

Thanks again girls you are all wonderful xxx

xxx
  • hi honey

know wat u mean about the confuzzleness! had a bit of spotting at the weekend thou gone now got all my hopes up but still getting bfns and i know af is on route had a bit of a break out of spots (was hoping it was down to stress of lob interview today) and getting the usual cramps etc that the biatch brings with her!!!

xxxxx
  • It's so puzzling :\? isn't it... after all my confusion I was feeling really positive by the time I got home last night as the spotting had stopped, my boobs were so sore I couldn't wait to get my bra off and I looked so bloated too plus still getting loads of nausea. I was good though and didn't POAS cos it was only CD26 of 29...

Now today when (sozz TMI on it's way) I checked my cervix position this morning and took my BBT - my BBT has dropped slightly by .3 oC to almost my coverline (although my coverline is looking very high to me) and I had a little spotting on checking the cervix (but nothing on my knickers). Still got sore boobs but the cramping has stopped and the nausea is still coming and going. So my PMA has left the building again... do you reckon if I tested tonight anything would show up (I do know that it is 99% sure that I'd get another BFN - as per usual but you have to ask :roll: )

I really want to scream *AARRGHGGHGHHG* at the world :roll: :x .

How did the job interview go??
  • Hey sunshine
    So confusing.. its quite had to tell if you are PG from your chart. I must say my temperature normally drops the day before AF...but down really low and way under coverline.
    The early testing thing... a percentage of people get early positives. I always test early and disregard the result when it is negative... because that makes sense NOT
    Hope you have a great weekend with your folks
  • U'd be 3 days early so i don't think it would hurt testing ur symptoms are positive and as u've said b4 u r normally regular as clockwork so as this month is so unusual i'd say test.....(god i've been talking to woomummy too much!). If it is bfn u can put it down to be too early then test monday?!

What position was ur cervix? Mines still high and soft but i know how quickly things change!

job interview went fine i think, found it hard to read her but its a great job and close to home so if i get it great if i don't i'm in no rush!!
    xxx
  • Hey girlie's,

thanks for your replies.... it so helps to know you are noth going mad alone :lol:image

My BBT overall is still way higher than pre ov and higher than last months post ov temps... but I am wondering if the horrific hayfever has been helping to keep it up :\?

So not only all this confusion but SNOT everywhere image

I might just nip to boots at lunchtime (sssshhhh don't tell anyone) and buy some cheapie tests (cos the ones I have at home are all CBD and I don't want to waste them cos somehow seeing BFN it in words is FAR worse than a little line :roll:

Cervix was very high this morning - could hardly find it... bit like my PMA - maybe they are hiding in the same place :lol: Mind you - I;m now got an obsession with checking it everytime I nip to the loo - just in case it changes :roll:

OOhhh Jenna - fingers crossed for the job interview for you - I hope you hear some good news with that one - particularly if you liked it!

• I'm the same always checkin when i pop to the loo, if only my collegues knew!!! Actually scrap that that would be weird!!!

Mines still high and soft so hoping its good news!!!
    Thanks i hope i'm at least considered, mind u i don't know wat i'll do if get bfp and job......knowing my luck wont have to worry about it!!
    xxxxxxxx
  • What do u mean lilac like i give that kind of advice...*quickly pulls jules into a cupboard, heres ur pink sparkly cup and cb test now pee quickly b4 anyone sees....* dont know what ur on about.....xxxxxxxx
  • whispers to woomummy *i got a first response in boots and pee'd on it in the staff loo*

unfortunately it was a BFN... and the spotting has come back :x

PMA has completely left the building, out of central london, got on the heathrow express and thengot the first plane to Oz..... :cry:

right well I am going to enjoy a glass of wine tonight then :roll: instead! and will continue to pee when the feeling requires - just in case :roll: image

:lol: at picture of Jenna telling colleagues what she found on her last trip to the ladies loo image:lol:

xxx

PS woomummy - did you managed to get your man over the man flu last night imageimageimage:lol:
  • whispers to woomummy *i got a first response in boots and pee'd on it in the staff loo*

unfortunately it was a BFN... and the spotting has come back :x

PMA has completely left the building, out of central london, got on the heathrow express and thengot the first plane to Oz..... :cry:

right well I am going to enjoy a glass of wine tonight then :roll: instead! and will continue to pee when the feeling requires - just in case :roll: image

:lol: at picture of Jenna telling colleagues what she found on her last trip to the ladies loo image:lol:

xxx

PS woomummy - did you managed to get your man over the man flu last night imageimageimage:lol: ;\)
  • *u good girl uve done me proud...now quick get rid of the evidence b4 jenna gets bk!!!* Big hugs for the bfn hun, but dont give up i got a bfn 3days b4 then then the nxt day a bfp...it really can change as quick as that, so grab that pma bk by the hair and hold tight! And yes i did...well this morning anyway!!! Just did a opk and + but its fainter than yesterday so surge is going and checked cp still high and open so todays the day i guess!! Guna leave the poor man alone i think i was lucky to get any today so hopefully the injured boys do the job!!! so 2ww begins...joy! xxxxxx
  • *gives kim a lovely big cuddle* thanks hun you've cheered me up no end here you go *passes kim a lovely huge bar of choccie* to help pass the 2WW time*

poor hubby but :lol: "injured swimmers" I have visions of little spermie's with bandages and crutches trying to find their way image

I promise *looks around quickly to check jenna isn't lurking* not to tell Jenna that I succumb !!!

xxxx
  • u cheeky madams i said test 1st u don't have to hide it from me i've tested every day since tue and not due on till sat *cry nobody trusts me*

So sorry it was bfn honey big hug
  • My pleasure hun, thanks for the choccy now split it with me then ul get a nice sugar rush to take ur mind of poas for the nxt 10mins or so!!! I know i can just imagine them all blind broken limbed trying to find the eggy lol...il be lucky if any make it the way hes moaning, what is it with men and being ill!! Good good i dont think she saw us.....but u know jen she cud pop up anywhere....xxxxxx
  • oh dear - Jenna found us Kim image !!!!

I do trust you Jenna *gives Jenna a mahhoooosssive huggle and passes her another stick to pee on and some babydust to roll in first* oooh and *splite her half of the choccie and hands to Jenna*

now who want's to join me in the virtual spa with a nice glass of wine (well I can now with that BFN image ) and some lovely Friday night nibbles and chocciee

*slurp*
    "ahhhhhhhhhh"

and what is it with men and manflu - anyone would think they were the only person in the world to ever feel ill :roll: mind you could you imagine if it was men who had to have periods, get pregnant, carry the baby in their tummy for nearly 10 months ( image ) AND give birth, then breastfeed cos it's the best thing to do not matter how much it hurts??? By god the humna race would have died off when we had barely got beyond standing and walking on 2 legs :roll: :lol: :roll:

xxx