Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bank Holiday!!

Woo hoo just wanted to say how happy I am it;s the bank holiday and the weather today looks nice!!!!! I am allow to leave at 4pm today due to the bank hols so I am very excited image

K xxx

Replies

• I finish at 4pm on fridays but I'm off to Edinburgh on a friends hen night tomorrow night - woo wooo!!!! I can't wait!! Hope you have a good one. x
  • Oh cool I love hen nights. What do you all have planned?? I am off to one on the 11th July to Barcelona for three days. Costing a bomb but should be great fun xxxx
  • Oh cool I love hen nights. What do you all have planned?? I am off to one on the 11th July to Barcelona for three days. Costing a bomb but should be great fun xxxx
  • I'm not really sure what's planned at all, all I know is I am getting on a train at darlington at 11.30 tomorrow morning with a very large bottle of pink champagne!!! x
  • I love pink champagne, well you have a wicked time image

k xxxx
  • Going to get some strawberries to go with it!!! I'm really looking forward to a night away! we are living with the MIL at the mo while our house is getting built and to say I feel like I'm in the way is an understatement!!! xx
  • Oh no I would hate that but at least you hav this weekend and i am sure it wont take that long image

I am so not in the mood today to do any work and just want o fall asleep.

xxx
  • I just want to get finished and get home! said bye to AF last night and you wouldn't believe how frustrated I am poor OH going to get jumped on ha ha (sorry if tmi!) especially cos I'm away tomorrow night. (don't worry the MIL not home until ten!)image
  • Lucky you - dont get away til 5pm and then i working in my other job on Monday all day (triple time so i can buy an exercise bike).

p.s. got the ov sticks yesterday - hubby is intrigued and wants to pee on one himself - he would get a shock is it was + lol.