Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Tarot cards keep showing fertility

Hi Everyone,
Every couple of weeks I keep doing my tarot cards online and I keep getting fertility cards! Sometimes 2 in one reading. I can understand if I trype my questionh in because it can genarte cards to match my question but.....

It never asks me to type my question! I concentrate on a topic that I want answers for and then I pick the cards. It keeps showing me fertility and it says if pregnancy has been a problem and has been hindered in any way it will now happen....... We have been trying for 2 years so you could say that it's been hindered ....still waiting LOL

Has anyone else ever had this and gone on to find they were pregnant?

xxx Maddie xxx

[Modified by: maddie2008 on 08 May 2008 16:00:28 ]

[Modified by: maddie2008 on 08 May 2008 16:02:50 ]

Replies

• Not on the internet but when I had been trying for Millie for about a year one of my work mates did a tarot reading for we which suggested that I would get pregnant very soon. I got pregnant the next month despite hardly seeing dh, I still joke that it must have been a miricle birth. However my friend did know that we were desperate for a baby (I had had an early miscarrige a couple of months before) so I wouldn't put it past her to have made up the reading!
  • Wow that's spooky but definately amazing, you must have been so thrilled when you found out and shocked LOL. I have been thinking about having a proper tarot reading but I am little bit scared that I will be told that no children will be in my future. No news is good news as they say! Hope you get another BFP soon xxx
  • I don't think they'd show you if it was bad news like that would they? I went to see fortune teller at easter, didn't have tarot cards but had the big crystal ball and both palms! She said she saw a pregnancy for me within 18 months (that's ages!) and a boy and a girl, she did ask if I was planning on having children first though...
  • oh wow maddie what site do you use? I'm fasinated!!!!!xxx
  • Hi Star,
    I go to google and type newage store and it's the 1st site on the page. The best time to do it is when you are alone and not may distractions about so you can concentrate. I normally do the 3 card and the horseshoe spread to get an overall reading. you need to select free tarot reading. Good luck and let me know how you get on if you decide to give it a go. I think I am going to book for a proper tarot reading soon to see what's said about children etc. My dh doesn't want me to but I need reassurance for myself.
  • Just done another reading and I got the same card again. I'm not typing anything in just concentrating on a question and it's happened again......Arrgggghhhh So frustrating, wish it tokd you the day I would conceive, that would be amazing LOL

PS We got married last year

Card is 2 Cups - see below

if a married couple have been trying and this has been delayed or hindered in some way, now it may eventuate. Also there can be a celebration of some kind and this of course could indicate the celebration of the birth of a child.
  • I did mine, asking about my future. Page of Wands and the world. Freedom and travel and living a simple life and things. That's exactly what me and my h2b are looking for. No mention of babies or ttc... I was distracted when I did it though.
  • cool whats the link
  • The world and wands are great cards to get in your reading. I normally do the horseshoe spread because that is for specific questions. I get better readings when I think of a question in my mind and visualise it and say it over and over in my head for about a minute before turning over the cards... Time will tell I suppose, hope you get your BFP soon then we will both be spooked out LOL
    xxx
  • Link is Newage Store, then free tarot reading and then choose what type of reading you want. Good luck xx
  • OMG I just did a reading!! I did the full spread (celtic) and nearly every card had some significance to a big move, a change in surroundings, a huge development etc etc - we are just about to start building our own dream home! The Outcome card was the ace of swords which represents fertility and a house move!

I'm a bit flabbergasted as to how true it all was, I don't normally go for that type of thing!
  • Wow that's cool. The more you can focus on the questions the clearer the reading will be. I have to say that I don't normally believe in that kind of thing but since finding this site alot of the cards have related to me and my situation and I feel really relaxed and at ease when doing the read. How long have you been ttc?
  • We're not ttc just yet we've put it on hold until I've been away for a wedding in June so July will be the first month!
  • Wierd I just got The Sun and Queen of Cups!! Both said about having an imminent pregnancy!! Hope this is true!!!

Em
    xx
  • Hi Star,
    I go to google and type newage store and it's the 1st site on the page. The best time to do it is when you are alone and not may distractions about so you can concentrate. I normally do the 3 card and the horseshoe spread to get an overall reading. you need to select free tarot reading. Good luck and let me know how you get on if you decide to give it a go. I think I am going to book for a proper tarot reading soon to see what's said about children etc. My dh doesn't want me to but I need reassurance for myself.

Oh gosh! This is brilliant! I got the queen of cups!!ref to child birth!! I hope its true!!! image