Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Just been to a&e!

Well this afternoon i had bleeding not much but enough to get mein a right state! Went to a&e, they were going to offer me a scan on thursday and send me on my way and then i started crying - which was genuine but helped as they sent mefor a scan. They could see the cervix was closed, bubs was very active with a good heartbeat. im going for another official scan on thurs but feel more relieved now. why can't this pregnancy lark be stress free, hey? xx

Replies

• happy everything was ok, good luck for thurs xx
  • Aww soz to hear tht but lm glad your ok take care x
  • Sorry to hear that hun, glad baby and you are ok though. Pregnancy is soo stressful..those little bubba's like to keep us on our toes!
    xxx
  • Hi hun,

Really sorry to hear you are having a stressful time of it. Just wanted to let you know that I have had 3 bleeds so far in my pregnancy at 9 weeks, 19 weeks, and 32 weeks. I had a low lying placenta and now at 36 weeks I have a UTI !!!

Throughout all of this baby has been perfectly happy and is a good weight and a right wriggler so even thought I know its easy for people to say try and relax etc I wanted you to know that I know exactly how you are feeling and as long as you think strong, positive thoughts towards you and your LO everything will be ok.

Katie and bambino.x x x
    36+2
  • Hi!
    Glad to hear they've looked after you and checked you fully today!! Try to rest and good luck for Thursday!
    Lydia xx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev280pfs__.png

• Glad you got a scan straight away to put your mind at rest AND one on Thursday.

I dont think there is any such thing as a "stress free pregnancy" babe but am pleased to hear you are feeling more relieved!

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • aww this happened to me with my first, i went to a&e then up to gyny ward where they did scan and examined cervix and was sent home with flea in ear feeling very daft and wimpy THEN it happened again and was still bleeding when i got there and my cervix was opening so they put some special glue on it that did the trick and my beth popped out on her due date.
  • Hope everything is ok and good luck for Thursday

xx
  • Sorry to hear that you had a scare like that, so pleased that everything is ok. Let us know how it goes on Thursday!