Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

should i consult my doctor??

came on my last period on 10th feb (it was my last pill period) im now on cycle day 86 at the mo- had some spotting on days 54, 55, 56 and 57- since that nothing!!!

been taking my BBT and when i entered the details in the "fertilityfriend" website it basically told me im not ovulating as there is no pattern! grrr! (only been taking my BBT since CD 54 thou)

should i go to the docs? would they actually be able to do anything?
very slim chance im preg as we have been using precautions....

help im going out my mind- i want my cycles back!! :x

Replies

• manic miz on here was in similar situation, have a look at her posts... also have you tried agnus castus, it's a herb that I think is supposed to bring on af.
  • I think the gp will probably tell you to wait 6 mths before he will do anything. Its still worth making an apt just to see what he suggests. good luck xx
  • I think the gp will probably tell you to wait 6 mths before he will do anything. Its still worth making an apt just to see what he suggests. good luck xx
  • hi lucille- im taking FA at the mo (first day today!!) can I take that and AC together???

i started taking AC a few weeks ago, i started spotting a week later then stopped taking it as i thought u were only supposed to take it for a certain amount of time??

sorry if i sound thick but im pretty new to all this! :roll: