Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any Clomid Buddies???

I'm on day 7 - this is my first month of Clomid! I'm getting the hot flushes get - nice!!!

I'm on 50mg - and so it's just a game of wait and see at the moment - to see if it makes me ov!

Just wondered if there were any others out there on it - or is it just me and Jphuk???

XXXX

Replies

• Options
    Hi MummyWannaBe,
    I wish i was, i really don't think that i am ovulating. Hope you get your BFP this month. GOod luck.
  • Options
    I'm on CD17 and this was my first month on Clomid! I have no side effects at all (yet). I'm on 50mg also and my line darker on opks this evening bit not quite as dark. So as tomorrow is 9 days after tablet hoping to ovulate then!! Hope we both get our BFP's this month.
  • Options
    Hi Mugwia, that sounds good! I am going to start using ov sticks tomorrow - I was going to start today - but my af only finished yesterday - so going to start tomorrow - plus the things are cheap so I can't be wasting them...lol!!!

I hope you get a BFP this month - fingers crossed for you - and keep me updated!

XXXX
  • Options
    Thanks MummyWannaBe. I will keep you updated. My opks tonight is fainter so I think I will have to take that it was +ve yesterday ?? as today is day 9 after last tablet. Actually I have two side effects - lack of cm (which normally plentiful) and bad ovulation pains (well presume its that!!) I hope you get your BFP too this month xx
  • Options
    Hi

I'm also on 50mg Clomid, this has been my 1st cycle, Day 22 today, had my bloods taken yesterday and go back to my gynae on 20th May, yesterday I started getting cramping/twinges so think AF is imminent!!!!

Den xxx
  • Options
    Awww well it's not over til the witch arrives - do you know if you ov'd? Have you poas yet - or are you going to leave it a bit longer!

Take care and hope you get a BFP soon!

XXXX