Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

anyone else on day 16 (ish)?

:lol: hi everyone! im on day 16 so busy week for me ! just wondered who else is around that time too, and just wanted to wish everyone luck! its my 1st month ttc after mc so im a bit worried but exited at the same time...it feels so weird starting all over again!

****babydust everyone!****** ;\)

amandaxx

[Modified by: pae on 06 May 2008 20:57:58 ]

Replies

• Hi amanda

How you doing honey? Im on day 15, but i dont think ive done it this month as only bd twice!

Jen xx
  • Hi Amanda, I am on CD17 and on my first month of Clomid. Just approachin ov now (I think!!). I had mc in Dec but only 2 AF's since at 94 and 36 days. Best of luck and hope you get a sticky BFP !!
  • Hi Amanda, I am on CD17 and on my first month of Clomid. Just approachin ov now (I think!!). I had mc in Dec but only 2 AF's since at 94 and 36 days. Best of luck and hope you get a sticky BFP !!
  • Hi there I'm on CD16 of a 30day cycle so can I be your cycle buddy? How long are your cycles? I am not testing early!! So it'll be 21st Wednesday that i'm testing at least then I might be in with a chance. My CBFM gave me a nice juicy egg this morning so tryin to persuade DH to get off his computer and do a bit of dancing (of the BD kind!!).

Baby dust ********

Em
    xx