Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would you bother testing?

Hi all,

Got my egg on my CBFM this morning on CD15 which means I have used 10 tests. Would you keep on using them as long as it asks or is it just a waste? This falls in line with my normal 29/30 day cycle. I have loads of EWCm too. I would like to keep the other 10 tests for next month. Any advice would be great!!

Em
xx

Replies

• Did not want to r&r. Afraid can not help with CBFm but just wanted to let you know that I think I am about to ov too (dark line on opks but not quite as dark, ov pain and CD17 on Clomid) so we are on our 2WW together. Hope we both get our BFP's
  • Did not want to r&r. Afraid can not help with CBFm but just wanted to let you know that I think I am about to ov too (dark line on opks but not quite as dark, ov pain and CD17 on Clomid) so we are on our 2WW together. Hope we both get our BFP's
  • I wouldn't use them, cause the CBFM will automatically show another peak day after the first and then a high without needing the sticks to tell you.

Hopefully you won't need them for the next month.