Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone on 1st month ttc

this is my first month ttc,due to test 19th? anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    hi ther this is also my first month though wont be due to ov till the 16th of this month so wont be testing till the end of this month - its exciting image

xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    im excited but already impatient!
  • Options
    ha ha me too it;s all I think about and talk about. It;s just because I am excited and now this is our first month of tring I feel as if we are doing something you know.

xxxxxx
  • Options
    im the same i think family,hubbie and mates would wish i shut up,cant help it.they want me to be pregnant so i would shut up,ha ha little do they no ill get worse!
  • Options
    well you sound just like me my dear. It really is all I can think about. I have been realy ill since monday though feeling better today and that made me me stop thinking about it for a week and now I am feeling better I am back on to babies LOL

I am not stressing about it though more thinking happy thoughts. I have told myself it does not matter if it takes awhile that is just giving me more time to get my b ody ready and put more folic acid in me image

K xxx
  • Options
    you have the right attitude!
  • Options
    I'm on my first month ttc too. Trying to be patient and all that. Won't be testing until end of the month, dependant on what happens with the possible arrival of AF.

I think i bored all my mates to death already..lol.
  • Options
    I have done just that babies is all I seem to talk about at the mo I check my CM all the time which is not nice LOL and I just want the 2 wee to be here. I said to hubby this morning i want next monday to be here as that will be my two weeks wiat.

k xx