Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

first AF after mmc?

I had a D&C on 11th April following a mmc, so its been 4 weeks exactly or 29 days. My cycle before mc would ahve been 27 days. How long did it take for everyones to come back? Im starting to get a little worried, and Im impatient to get ttc again! I feel like Ive got a great big hole inside me and I really want to be pregnant again. Not to replace the angel that I lost but because Ive such a strong desire for another child. I cant stop thinking about it and wanting it to come, only time in my life I'll be praying for AF to come lol!!

Replies

• Hia
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I had a mmc in feb and my 1st af came exactly 6 weeks afterwards. It can take 4-8 weeks after a mc. I know how frustrating it can be waiting for it to come-it feels like a life time.
    If you ever want to chat I'm on msn.
    Take care
    xx
  • Hey, I'm sorry for your loss. I had a natural mc back in march and my next cycle ran about a week behind, so was 5 weeks instead of 4.
  • Thank you so much for yor replies girls, AF arrived this morning on cd31. Feel so silly now! Im happy now I can focus on ttc though I still feel a little guilty for starting again so soon, but Im sure the baby we lost knows how much we will always love them