Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

how was your weekends?

Hi girls how was everybodies weekends??

K xx

Replies

• Lovely, spent most of it in the garden with daughter, oh and dog. Sunbathed and splashed about in pool. And had a bit of a feast today!! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Lovely, spent most of it in the garden with daughter, oh and dog. Sunbathed and splashed about in pool. And had a bit of a feast today!! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • glad to hear you had fun :0) it's been sooo hot I am hoping it will be a bit cooler this week for work. Just sat here trying to work out how much I would have if I went off work for M pay and I am not sure we would be able to actually cope image

xxx
  • I do love the hot weather but after this weekend i think we NEED one rainy day!
    im sure you will cope k-lou, i didnt work at all when i had lo and we coped on just his small wage, you just get by. hopefully the next time we have a baby it will be easier as his on more money and debts will be cleared xxxxxxxxxxx
  • I know but I am just freaking out our rent alone is 950 and we just worked out that we would be about 300 short every month. We got married 5 months ago and still paying credit cards off for that. I know in my head we will just have to cope you know.

K xxx