Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FAO immense

Hi immense...

From your ticker you are on day 28, am I right in thinking you will be POAS in the nest couple of days, obviously if no af?? image

Let us know! Lots of baby dust and PMA. xx image

Replies

• Hi Mithical

I did POAS yesterday, but nothing! Still no AF though! I am trying not to get my hopes up as this is our 1st month of trying and I will be shocked if it has worked! Also not sure how my cycles are working yet as haven't had AF since last pill one!

If no AF then I will am going to try again on Sunday to give it a chance to be showing!! If still nothing then, i will probably try once or twice a week until I get AF or BFP!

I will defintely keep you all posted!!

Good luck everyone! image

http://tt.lilypie.com/NYivp1/.png

• Hi

Gonna have to change that ticker then! image)

The pill is so annoying. But it did mask all my aches and pains, which was nice. Didn't know I was going to have so many aches all through my cycle! Definitely think I feel ov pain! On CD 15.

It is annoying not knowing how long your cycle is going to be. I hope you have bought some cheapy tests. I have some from ebay, and they are supposed to be really sensitive.

Hope you get your BFP and not af. Hope this is my month too!

Baby dust to us both!

xx

• Fingers crossed for us both!! Maybe I may leave off the ticker for now in case it is longer!!

I have got some cheap ones off ebay too, the ones like they use at docs - then I thought I would get CBD when I suspect I am from the cheap ones - just to confirm!!

I was on pill for 10 years and still had bad af pain, but nothing else!! Now I seem to have had every PG symptom going in the last 2wks!! It's a nightmare!!:?

Well PMA and lots of baby dust to us both :lol:
  • Well I tested today and BFN! Not even the faintest line! I am now on CD31 of 1st month and don't know what is going on! I guess I am going to have to wait until i either get BFP or AF!! Let's hope my pre-pill cycles don't come back - I could go 6mths somethimes without AF!! I think that would drive me mad!

Over the past 2 1/2wks I have had stomach cramps, pulling feeling low left side in abdomen, nausea, headaches, spotting for a few days, Lots of CM (TMI!), bloated feeling, went off taste of coffee for a few days (well it tasted different anyway!), weeing lots and now for the past 5 days i have had sore nipples. I have never had any of this with AF apart from stomach cramps! Nightmare!! image

[Modified by: immense on May 11, 2008 05:18 PM]

• Oh sorry to hear about bfn.

But with all those symptoms, and erratic cycles.....it's not over until af arrives...as they all say!

You'll just have to test again! Good luck. Lots of baby dust! xx
  • thank you!! Still no AF as of yet! Think I may test again on Sunday if nothing!!
  • It's not over 'til she arrives!

Baby dust and PMA! xx
  • Thanks - although I think she may be on the way - see my other post! image