Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i went to the doctors and guess what they told me.....

that i am most probably pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image
she took some blood to test the HCG which she said wouldnt tell me much apart from that i am pregnant.
she said the HCG from the mc would not still be in my body from 6 weeks ago. and the fact that we have 2 BFP's i am pregnant!

its all so different to last time, i've got to get an appointment at antenanal for a scan but that wont be for another few weeks, i'm also having another blood test on 2nd june to check the levels are rising as they should.

so fingers crossed this all works out the way it should! i have no idea how many weeks pregnant i am or when i would be due!! so i feel a bit in the dark at the moment, but at least i know one thing, I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    yay congratulations, hope you soon find out how far gone you are and when baby is due, enjoy it!!!!! x x
  • Options
    wow that is great news you must be over the moonimage Congrats honey xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    Congratulations hun xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun,really pleased for you!xx
  • Options
    congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

XXX
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

Thanks SB. I've had Handy Andy's "if I had a hammer" in my head since the weekend after putting up a fence with dh and having to pass the hammer back and forth between us !! Now i have sinead o'connor!!! A definate improvement!!
  • Options
    i was hoping someone would pick up on that song!! well done!! no idea when i am due, think its around the 16th jan. am just willing the little bean to get through the next few weeks to week 12 and then i can breath a HUGE sigh of relief. i'm still excited tho and going to enjoy it all as last time i was really down and worrying the worse would happen and it did. so its PMA all the way!! xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/n39Np1/.png

• Options
    oh rai im feeling the same!!! trying to stay positive, but like u 12wks can come round quick enough!!!! Ru on facebook hun? x
  • Options
    yes i am on facebook, my real name is rachel wagstaff!! but no one knows anything yet only all you baby expert girls! i havent even told my mum and dad yet as they got so excited last time and then i felt awful when i told them i'd lost it. i will tell them but in a few weeks.
  • Options
    im the same hun, big secret!!!! i felt the same was hard telling pple about the mc so this time weve decided were guna wait till 12wks and then spill, il add u now! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    whats ur network and pic theres a few of u!
  • Options
    Congratulations, thats fantastic news! x x
  • Options
    its liverpool and my pic is black and white with me on my wedding day. xxx
  • Options
    the only liverpool one is a dark haired girl sat on a boat?!?
  • Options
    yes that me!!!! sorry i forgot i changed by profile pic after my cruise!!! duhhhhh what an idiiot xxxxx
  • Options
    lol all done!!! x
  • Options
    congratulations!!! xx