Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Think AF may be on the way........

I am now on CD32 after my last pill period and i think my AF may be on it's wayimage

I have had various PG symptoms over past couple of weeks but think it may be my body adjusting to not being on pill.I tested yesterday but BFN. Tonight I have REALLY REALLY bad stomach cramps and feel really sick! I actually think I may be. I feel dizzy too!

What does anyone think?

[Modified by: immense on 12 May 2008 19:00:38 ]

Replies

• hello! Tbh I wasn't on the pill before ttc but from what I have read on here over the last few months ourbodies are very cruel at playing games with us. Good luck & remember its not over until she rears her ugly face!
  • Thanks Star27!! I just wish the pain wasn't so bad and I didn't want to throw up!! She is staying away at the mo......
  • I hope u feel better soon hun.x
  • Everything crossed that she stays away and its some kind of pregnancy symptom. Good luck!!xx
  • thanks - I feel better now - a bit! lol!! Fingers crossed :?
  • Think I am off to lay down - I'll keep you posted xx
  • Oh hunny, my first af after the pill was horrendous so you have my sympathy xxxx Make sure you have a hot water bottle and lots of ibuprofen xxx
  • the laying down didn't work!! i have a hot water bottle, but wasn't sure about ibuprofen in case it is something else........ I didn't think it was safe?!
  • mmm, I don't know if it is safe or not? Best not to if you are unsure. Have you tried a warm bath? Not too hot as that is meant to be bad for you but a warm one might help you (and your muscles!) to relax.
  • Thanks dappytart - I was going to try a bath after eastenders!!
  • I'm watching it too!!! :lol:
  • Hi immense....

Hope she stays away. You shouldn't take any painkillers in the first trimester, although Paracetamol are ok if you're desperate.

Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

My first af after stopping pill, was not nice. I had had pain on pill, but was different off. More intense, and in slightly different place. Stabbing feeling in side seems to be almost permanent, with or without af!

xx
  • Thanks guys for all your suppport - lets hope she DOES stay away!! Mithical - I had bad pain and medication for it ON the pill - sounds like it could be fun (not!) off the pill if mine goes like yours! Lol!! I'll update you all either way tomorrow!! PMA and baby dust to everyone xx
  • Thanks guys for all your suppport - lets hope she DOES stay away!! Mithical - I had bad pain and medication for it ON the pill - sounds like it could be fun (not!) off the pill if mine goes like yours! Lol!! I'll update you all either way tomorrow!! PMA and baby dust to everyone xx
  • Oops - double post!!