Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Saying Good bye..

I did it a couple of months ago and it did me a world of good so gona try again!

Feeling really down and scared about some bloods i'm waiting on and fed up of the feeling when will it be my turn which i hate.

Congratualtions to all the BFP's hope u have a great pg! and to all those waiting keep ur chins up and stay strong it'll be ur turn next!!!

Best of luck and babydust!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Best of luck and babydust to you too lilac xxxx
  • Nooooooooooo!!!!! Gonna miss you mate!!!!!!..... In all fairness completely understand it all does get a bit much. Hope 2 see u on here soon & fingers crossed u get your BFP very soon. Lots of love. Ann-M. xxx
  • oh honey, you'll be missed!!!

but totally understand and hope it works for you (again)!!!!
    xx
  • sad to see you go but you know whats right for you good luck and tons of baby dusted hugs xxx
  • Hey hunny, i think it helps taking a break from here, i know its helped me lots....u cant take a break from me though...mmmwwwwaaaahhhhhh........!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
  • Hey hunny, i think it helps taking a break from here, i know its helped me lots....u cant take a break from me though...mmmwwwwaaaahhhhhh........!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
  • Sorry you are going but understand why. Hope to see you back soon with that bfp, good luck!!xx
  • Gonna miss you. dont say away too long.

jen xx
  • Hope the break does you good and you come back feeling renewed and refreshed. Take care

dg
    xxx
  • Hopefully see you back soon with your BFP! Take care xxx
  • Hope your back soon chilled and happy, bfp or not xxx
  • I know how you feel hunny it helped me coming away from here for a bit and it will do you some good. Hope you come back soon with your much deserved BFP!! I know it will happen for both of us really soon I have lots of hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    will miss you xx
  • I completely understand how you feel hun. I started having doubts last week about whether or not I could cope with all this ttc business again & have to admit I'm not on this forum as much as I used to be in the hope it'll make me relax a bit.

Best of luck to you & hope your bloods come back ok & you are back online with your BFP soon xx
  • I am gutted you will be leaving us as you have been so sweet but I understand why I wish you all the best honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks for all your support and advice Lilac*. Sorry to see you go but you have to do what you think is best. It is a strange old world living on this site. Good luck with your bloods and hope you get your BFP very soon. Babydust........

xxxxxxxx
  • Oh no, who's gonna help me out with my cervix checking questions, LOL! Will miss you lots hun but I'd do the same myself if I had other things to distract myself with. I hope you come back with a BFP soon, make sure you let us know how you are from time to time. Goodluck hun xxx
  • Bye bye lilac, completely understand, hope you come back with a BFP. Take care and relax.
  • good luck lilac. take care of yourself hun.

karen
  • Hi Lilac
    I dont come on very much myself anymore as i am beginning to realise that it wont happen for me now due to my age. I did happen to log on tonight though and saw your msg. From one Surreyite to another, i really hope that things work out for you mate. The very best of wishes to you and your family. You may be gone but you wont be forgotten. Lots of love, bluebird xxxx