Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Back from scan. My bean has gone.

Replies

• ah im so sorry for your loss. Wish there was something more i could say or do, You are in my thoughts xxx
  • so sorry, my thoughts are with u xxx
  • hunny im so sorry! dont know what i can possibly say but didnt want to read and run.
    have you got someone with you today so your not on your own?
    lis x
  • Oh that's terrible. I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing anyone can say to make you feel better but I didn't want to read and run. Thinking of you. Big hugs xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/I0Yhp1/.png

• Sorry for your loss, x x x my thoughts are with you and your oh at this awful time.
  • So sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourself. Big Hug x
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
  • I'm so sorry for your sad news, big hugs out to you. Hope your ok.
    xxxx
  • So so sorry for your loss x

My thoughts are with you xx
  • I too am so sorry to hear about your devastating loss, i am sending my guardian angel to help support you and your oh at this very difficult time, i wish you all the best for the future. take care.xxxx
  • so sorry to hear this, thoughts are with you and your oh xx
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm thinking about you and your oh at this very sad and difficult time.

I hope you're back on here telling us of some good news in the not too distant future.

Take care xxx
  • I'm so sorry babybump4. Make sure you are getting lots of love & support from your OH and remember that there is always someone here to chat to.
  • I'm so sorry 4 your loss u & oh in my thoughts big hugs xxxx
  • hi im so sorry about your loss. i have been there. take time to grieve and remember it does get easier.

we are always here to talk.

big hugs becsxxxx
  • Hi,
    I'm so sorry to hear your news. Take care-your in my thoughts.
    Lydia xxx
  • I am so sorry babe. Keep busy and talk as much as you feel you need to. My thoughts are with you xxx
  • I'm so sorry honey. I've been there myself and like someone else said - it's so so hard, but it does get a little easier with time.

Hope you've got someone with you to hold your hand and let you cry.

Massive big hugs to you

Karenxx
  • hi so sorry to hear of your loss hun. big hugs xxxx
  • Thank you all for your fantastic support.

I tried to reply earlier, buy all your lovely kind words and supportive messages just choked me up and made me weep (but in a nice way if you see what I mean) and I just couldnt find the words.

Thank you. It really helps and means a lot to know that you all care so much, and that I have you to turn to. xx