Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bugaboo Chameleon versus Stokke Xplory - any views?

Hi all,

I am currently considering both these prams and just wondered if any of you have any views on either?

I live in London - so will need a good urban pram and am looking for something light weight and easy to manouvre.

Thanks!
Koi x

Replies

• Hi I have a Bugaboo Cameleon and I love it, its easy to push, good in tight spaces and Neve is really comfortable in it. The only drawback is it doesn't fold up particuarly small.

• Have you thought about the Bugaboo bee? It's so small and very light - that's the one we're going for just for that reason. x
  • I think that they would probably both work well for you. I have the chameleon for Millie and I love it, but we do a lot of off road walking so the the Stokke wouldn't be any good for us. My lil sis works in a nursery shop and she really likes the Stokke, it's not as popular either so you won't see as many people with the same pushchair, and personally I like the fact that they sit so high, Millie hates to be near the floor so she'd love it!
  • Thanks for your replies girls. I think I will check them out side by side to see which will suits best - but its so good to hear everyone's personal views and experiences of them.
    Thanks
    Koi x