Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bk from hols today with a bfp after 6 months xxx

well ladies fingers crossed for a sticky one im 11 dpo today, my breasts are really sore and ive been getting strange pains in my belly also had a little heartburn but tryed hard not to symptom spot due to convincing myself before i was then getting that devastating bfn, im still not letting myself get to excited because i had an early miscarraige in feb but yeahhh me anyway ha cant help it xxx

Replies

• Options
    I got mine to hun!!! yey how exciting, we ov'ed the same day lol!!!! Big congrats!!! I mc'ed in dec so know how u feel its hard to get excited...but hard not to...does that make sense! xxxxxx
  • Options
    ha just posted on your bfp , so chuffed for you yeahh we will be due the same time, i know you tell yourself not to but then you so are. well heres a bucket of sticky babydust for you and one for me xxx
  • Options
    good girl, lets roll around in it and get ourselves extra sticky!!! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy! Sending lots more sticky babydust!!xx
  • Options
    yep kim just doing it now ha , and i'm adding hjaneas dust too thanx girls xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hunny im sending you a whole load of sticky babydust.

jen xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations. Hope all goes well this pg. lots of sticky babbydust coming your way. I have had 2 mc's and my lo born in between so I know how you are feeling. xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy! **Sticky babydust** xxxx
  • Options
    congratulations, what a lovely way to finish off your hols x
  • Options
    woo yay - congratulations hunny - see you over in the Jan forum x
  • Options
    Congratulations - See you in the jan forum too.
    I feel the same too as I had mc in Jan so also feeling worried x
  • Options
    Hi ladies thank you all for your replys , i wish for you all to get your bfps very soon you all deserve them thank you for your support xxx
  • Options
    Yay, congratulations, more sticky baby dust coming your way.
  • Options
    big congratulations!!!!! enjoy your pg
    amandaxx