Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Annette - How did you get on?

Hey honey how you doing?

How was your weekend away? My AF due tomorrow yours cycle must be round about the same as mine.

Was it yesterday that you had your appointment?

jen xx

Replies

• Hi Jen

Sorry didn't see it, I haven't been coming on here to much just been peeking.

Haven't been to Rhodes yet go on Sat can't wait.

Got to the hospital was seen straight away no waiting, I was weighed, blood pressured etc. Then we went in to see the doc who talked over our history, I have got to have the blood test re-done the one that you have on day 1 to 4 of your period my result came back high, don't really know what that means but I am def ovualting. So basically they have made another appointment for me to have a HY-CO-SY, which sounds horrible its when they but the dye inside you to check for blockages etc, I will also be having a scan at this appointment, i'll get the results that day. We then have a follow up appointment at the end of June.

So all in all it was ok, the only prop with the HY-CO-SY is that you cannot have unprotected sex the month leading up to it which means we will have to miss a month of ttc.

Xxx
  • Im pleased for you hopefully you will be able to get some answers. Thats great though that you dont have to wait too long. Can i ask how long you appointment was?

jen xx
  • On the letter they told us it could take up to 3 hours we was only there for 40 mins.

I've just been looking at acupuncture have you ever had it?

Annette
  • For some reason its bringing the messages to the top.

On the letter they told us it could take up to 3 hours we was only there for 40 mins.

I've just been looking at acupuncture have you ever had it?

Annette

• Hi my letter doesnt mention any times?

No i havent but i know a few ladies on here have and have gotten their bfp. I'll try anything. xx