Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

has anyone got a petite star zia??

just wondered if anyone had one cos im thinking of buying one. i've just wasted ??150 on a quinny zapp :x and my little doesnt look comfy at all and i need a small folding one like a quinny.
so can anyone tell me what there like??

Replies

• Ive got one, i bought it in November, the main reason being my LO is 11 months ( he was 6 months then) and i wanted him to be able to lie back. I absoultely loved it at first but over last weekend the break stopped working and the part of the harness that goes around the waist snapped off! The break is now ok but i callled petite star and they wont help, even tho it must be a manufacturing fault, telling me to return it to the shop but ive lost the receipt so im stuck and for the moment DF has had to sew it with fishing wire. Its holding but i dont feel safe. I cant believe how unhelpful they have been.

So as much as i did love the buggy at first id think twice if i were you. I wouldnt like what has happened to me happen to yu too.
    good luck x
  • thanks for your reply can i ask where you bought yours from? and do you use yours as your main pushchair?
    i am only going to use every now and then.
    i have already ordered mine from nurseryvalue.com
  • HI THERE I BOUGHT A PETITE STAR ZIA FOR MY 16 MONTH AND 4 MONTH OLD, AFTER WASTING MONEY ON THE ZAPP AND MY ELDEST DIDNT SEEM TO SIT PROPERLY IN THE ZAPP, I LOVE THE ZIA AND IT GET SOME USE AS IT LAYS DOWN THE BABY CAN GO IN IT ASWELL, IN MY OPINION MUCH BETTER THAN THE ZAPP AND BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY AT ONLY ??99 BRAND NEW FROM KIDDICARE. THE UNDER SEAT BASKET IS ALSO GOOD AND YOU CAN FIT QUITE ALOT IN IT, ITS EASY TO GET ON THE BUS, TRAIN THROUGH SHOP DOORS AND FOLDS DOWN EASILY AND COMPACTimage