Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

DOUBLE PUSHCHAIRS

IM NEW TO THIS SITE, SO BE PATIENT WITH ME, I HAVE TWO GIRLS ONE 16 MONTHS AND ONE 4 MONTHS, I CURRENTLY HAVE A TWIN PUSHCHAIR BUT STRUGGLE TO GET IT ON THE BUS ETC AS I DONT FRIVE, SO LOOKING TO GET A TANDEM PUSCHAIR, WHICH WILL GO ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT, THROUGH SHOP DOORWAYS, EASY TO USE, PUSH ETC, PRICE NOT A MJOR ISSUE.
ANY IDEAS ANY ONE OR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES?:?

Replies

• the jane was on my short list as i do alot of walking with dog so go off road aswell and need something that could withstand that. does your 2 yr old fit well in the front seat?image
  • If you need something that will work off road what about the Phil and Ted's? I am still waiting for number 2 to arrive (due June) but number 1 (21 months) seems very comfy in both seats. I looked at the Jane as well but the P&T's is much shorter and the seat for the older child seemed comfier to me.
  • I also used the powertwin until my eldest was 3(he is tall) and he was always comfortable in it. I would deffinately recommend this buggy to anyone.

I did occassionally use it on the bus and managed fine x
  • hi there, is your two year old tall, or is the hood and seat just not very big?
  • did your eldest mind going in the back seat of the phil n teds as im not sure my girls are going to like very much
  • You are supposed to put the little one in the back seat but we have tried Millie it and she thought it was really funny. When I first started looking for a double I didn't like the Phil and Ted's at all, but the more I looked at it the better it got! I've not heard anybody who's got one say anything bad about it.