Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lubricants?????

Does anyone know if its ok to use a lubricant when BD'ing or will it damage the sperm or conditions of the cervix etc?

Ta
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Preseed has been specially formulated to not harm the sperm, but( tmi warning)its very slippery, especially with a syringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    I got mine from accessdiagnostics on web. If you put preseed into google it comes up with info and suppliers. Good luck!!xx
  • Options
    oh thanks for that. I will have a look xx
  • Options
    Just ordered mine today from babymad.com. Felt inspired by hjanea's experience!!! :lol:
    Last week I got a zita west 'getting pregnant' book. It was soooo helpful, Talks about different types of lubricant etc in there. (among lots of other things!!) I would recommend it, it's very helpful.
    How are you doing babymonkey75?
  • Options
    Oh im fine thanks DT. How are you doing?
    I might invest in the book if nothing happens this month.
    Ive got a brill doctor on the case now. I wish I could shove him in my bag and take him home lol xxx
  • Options
    I'm on 2ww, month 9. Not much more to say than that really!
    Glad you have got a good dr on the case - they seem hard to find!! Can you send him to this forum please!!! Fingers crossed for you and lots of sticky babydustxxx
  • Options
    oh im sorry, he is all mine lol. Reading some of the posts on here it seems they are hard to come by.
    Right im off to my parents for a chinese meal "yummy"
    xxx
  • Options
    got my bfp on my 2nd month using preseed.

http://bd.lilypie.com/s8Mtp1/.png