Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

We did it - BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! - Really hope its a sticky one..

image AF is not due till Wednesday so thought I was wasting a cheapie pg test this morning (as have no symptoms) but I was shocked when I got a faint line (was not even fmu!!!) and then did CBD straight after and it said PREGNANT in less than a minute. Got my BFP - image - yippee !!!!!

Its my first month on Clomid so I am over the moon but it is very early days and after already having 2 MC's its too early to really get excited. I hope at pray that this one sticks. I need lots of sticky babydust pleeeeaaaaasseeeeee xxxx:lol:

Replies

• Options
    That is fantastic news - congratulations. Sending lots of sticky babydust your way xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations mugwia!! lots and lots of sticky baby dust from me and have a happy healthy 9 mths imagexxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Hope this is it for you. Also sending lots of sticky baby dust to you. xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/tlKyp1/.png

• Options
    Congrats!!!

Sending sticky babydust to you - here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy image
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!!xxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Sending you loads of good luck! xx
  • Options
    congratulations and sticky babydust,, also pray if you like.
    Filo x
  • Options
    congratulations, have a healthy and happy pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic news.
  • Options
    Congratulations. A load of sticky babydust heading your way!!
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hunny! Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy...sending a shed load of the sticky stuff your way xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Girls. Thanks for all the best wishes. Filo I have already and will continue to pray xxx
  • Options
    Big congratulations and the stickiest of baby dust for you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yippee, another BFP. Can I sit on your seat please?

Did you think at any point during the last week your af was coming?
  • Options
    Hi Sevans. You are more than welcome to sit on my seat - still very early days so am trying not to get excited. I think I was more finding symptoms than actually having them. I couldn't wait till Wednesday to test and I just thought AF would arrive.Whatever notion I took this morning (impatience i suppose) i just did cheapie test expecting BFN and was shocked when got BFP. The last few days I have lots of white creamy cm (tmi) and Sharp/Stitch like pain low down and although boobs are not sensitive they feel heavy (however I got all this last month and I got AF so ijust don't know .............)
  • Options
    HUGE congratulations!! Sending you a dumper truck full of sticky babydust xxx
  • Options
    congratulations hun, heres lots of sticky babydust hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, well done!!! x x x x
  • Options
    Thank you for all your good wishes xxx
  • Options
    congratulations and best wishes

nats