Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When did ur baby start kicking???

Hi all lm 16 wks with my 1st baby and desperate to feel my baby kick. When did u start feeling your lo kick?xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev217prs__.png

Replies

• hi i felt my baby movin around @ 15 weeks & felt it kick from outside for the first time last nite @ 19week but this is my 2nd baby
  • I didn't start feeling the baby move till about 18/19 weeks and hubby could feel him at about 22 week. When it was a bit stronger. I was like you I could't wait to feel my baby its so reasuring. Hope you feel you lo soon xxx
  • I first felt tiny flutterings about 14 weeks, and proper kicking about 18 weeks, but even now at 22 weeks i don't often feel him with my hand outside my tummy xxx
  • felt little bubbles and gurgles at about 18/19 wks with my first (felt it about 14/15 wks this time) but it very quickly turns into lovely strong kicks and wriggles!! it is lovely - till they keep u awake at night and take their fustration out on your bladder, tee hee!!!!

Claudia + bluebump 36 weeks xxxxxxxxx
  • Hi

I felt my lo move for the first time at 19 weeks (this is my first). My husband couldn't really feel him until about 23 weeks...

Floopy
    40+1
  • I felt my lo move bang on 19 weeks, just tiny flutterings. they didn't really get very frequent for a about two weeks when I felt it on the outside myself at 21 weeks. OH felt it about a week after that.
    Rachel.
    31+5. xx
  • I felt my little girl at 13+6 weeks.

It was possible to feel her kicks on the outside at 17 weeks.

Im 26 weeks now and every doctor / midwife i see comments that i have a "very active baby"

Everyone is different though so you shouldnt worry, it'l happen image xx
  • the day after my 20 week scan.

xx
  • Hi

I felt popping sensations at 16wks which i thought was wind until hubby felt baby at 17wks. This is my first but from what i can tell its different for everyone!! So dont worry! xx
  • I didn't feel baby till 23 weeks and shortly after other could feel him too.. lol now he never stops it will happen! promise! lol x
  • hi i felt the first signs of baby at about 19 weeks but it wasn't the usual fluttering i thought it'd be it was more like a rolling feeling but then could go a couple of days without feeling anything. the sonographer said i've got an anteria placenta ( on the front wall of the uterus ) so it cussions any feeling, i'm 21+4 now and still only feeling light fluttering, it's nice to know she's in there now but caused some worrying when i couldn't feel anything for a few days. i find if i lay on my back that seems to get her moving. x x