Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

AF has sneaked up-update.

and pounced whilst my back was turned this morning!!:cry:
Hope my donor is available in 12 days!!!

[Modified by: hjanea on 20 May 2008 08:31:03 ]

Replies

• Sorry to hear that, I was really hopeful for you this month. Chin up and good luck for next month.
  • Thankyou. I was a bit down this morning but theres nothing you can do about it is there? So I'm now looking forwards to next month! If it works the timing is better for me re birthdate etc.xx
  • Oh hunny, sorry that AF reared her big fat ugly head!! The madam! Good luck for this month my lovely....PMA! Lots of luck and ***babydust***! My AF still hasn't turned up. CD 45 for me, tested on Sat and BFN! Boo Hiss! This TTC lark is rubbish!!!! xxxxx
  • Sorry love to hear she found you, sending you a hug ((((((((((((())))))))))

xxx
  • It is isn't it and I dont even get the fun of bd ing!!!!!!! Hope either af or better still your bfp arrive soon Tibby.Just crept under your new icon for a dusting!!!!!!!!!xx
  • sorry she found you hun, good luck for this month. Keep up the PMA x x x
  • Take as much as you need, the little fairy has babydust on tap! Tibby does a little dance under the fairy's wand! I'm basking in the stuff! xxxx
  • aaaaaw sorry to hear that hjanea!
    She's an evil one that AF - normally Aunties are so lovely!!! LOL

I'm hoping to catch some of your baby dust too Tibby!!!

(Although we're not officially trying this month 'cos of the holiday timings!!!)

xxx
  • I'm so sorry Helen, I only just asked about you on my post so sorry I hadn't read this first. Hopefully this month will bring you your BFP, come on donor!! Fingers crossed that you get your O signs this month too xxx
  • I'm so sorry Helen, I only just asked about you on my post so sorry I hadn't read this first. Hopefully this month will bring you your BFP, come on donor!! Fingers crossed that you get your O signs this month too xxx
  • Are so sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best for this month - hope you get your BFP xx
  • Sorry she found you hjanea. Fingers crossed for next month especially if it suits you better.

Tibby - great icon - everyone's gonna want to be near you!!!!
  • Sorry hjanea, af is very sneaky. Hope next month is the month for you. xx
  • Sorry af found you too. Is there anything you will do differently this month?
  • Oh the witch, how dare she show up! Good luck for next month.
  • Fingers crossed for next month, good to hear you're still keeping up the PMA image x
  • image Good luck for next time!!!
  • Oh what total poo!! Sending you BIG hugs!!! Fingers and toes (but NOT legs!!) crossed for next month!! Don't stray far away - I can join you again on the 2ww next month!! Tell that donor you need super sperm next month and more than one dose if it's available!!! :lol: Glad you've got pma still!!
    dappy xxx
  • Thanks for all your replies girls, they have really boosted my pma!! Just got response- hopefully he is available. Think instead of going for d12(I ov between d12-14) I'm going to contact him when I feel ov pain and dump my lo on someone(yet to tell my mum shes on call!) and he'll come then as he only lives about 30 minutes away. When I got pg with lo I'd ovd that afternoon so I am full of hope that this is the way to go.
    And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, although I have excellent supportive friends, I have never had cyber friends before and certainly none that I can share so many details with and have unconditional support from, especially during the tww. You are all great!!!!!!!!!
    Helen xxxxxx
  • Good luck hun ...
    Know what you mean about all the lovely people on this site.. The girls in TTC are absolutely great... especially in times on need!! xx