Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby grace-birth story!!

Hi there ladies just a quickie to let u all know how i got on!well as most of u know i was due to be induced on saturday 17th as my waters had gone on the tuesday.At about 5.40am i went to the loo and started with bad period pains,by the time i got back in the bedroom they were really painfull so woke oh up and rang nan n grandad 2 come watch my older little girl.Got to the hospital and could hardly walk with the pain,contractions were about every 2 mins but dnt think they thought i was in full blown labour as had only been avin them bout 45 mins so wasnt examined for a while!the mw said she cud tell i was in agony so gave me gas & air n examined me,she said i was 5cms dilated n wheeled me to the delivery room on a wheelchair(without the gas n air!!)i was in this room 15 mins before grace entered the world!id gone frm 5cms to pushing her out in 15mins!she had a good 30 min breastfeed after the birth before being weighed.She was 8lb12 oz and 53 cms long,not bad for 10 days early!!luckily i got away without needing any stitches,came home yday and feel fab.She was well worth the pain and its so true that u 4get it as soon as your holding them in ur arms.Im loving my little princess and holly is a fab big sis!
I hope u and your bumps are all well,karen not long for you now is it?!Zoey thanks for posting for me.I'm gonna miss u lot on here!
Anyway take care all,love hanna,stu,holly and grace xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    aahhh! im hoping for a similar birth lol!!! what a lovely story xxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    xx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/WOlEp1/.png

• Options
    Hanna, I'm soooo chuffed for you hon - wow Grace made her entrance pdq didn't she?!

I'm glad you're having a good experience bf'ing - keep your fingers crossed for me on that score too.

Can't wait to see piccies of your two little ones together!

Massive hugs

Karenxx
    17 days to go (not long at all - yikes!)
  • Options
    ahh sounds lovely! Hope mines just as good. Congratulations hun. Enjoy your little girls.
    xxx
  • Options
    congratulations hun sound like we both had nice easy ones lol enjoy her Sophie, Ashleigh and Teigan xx
  • Options
    Congrats babe, hope we all have births just like that! Don;t be a stranger, keep us all updated on her progress! Tammi xxx
    36.2 wks
  • Options
    Congratulations. Thats great that everything went well for you.
  • Options
    Many congrats image

xxx
  • Options
    Yey, all safe and well just what we like to hear, congratulations x x x
  • Options
    I'm calling my baby girl Grace aswell, I hope she follows your little baby and things go aswell for me. Congratulations xxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev206pr___.png

• Options
    Congrats on your new addition they are so worth what we put up with for them lol
    vikki xx
  • Options
    Congratulations to you & your family!
    Sarah xx
  • Options
    Congrats 2 u all xxxxx
  • Options
    thanx 4 ur replies ladies,fairy fluff yea i am absolutley besotted with her i didnt think i could feel so much love for another child as well as holly!touch wood we all seem to have just slotted into place and holly is loving her baby sister.Good luck everybody with your births,im sure you will all be great.I just wish they stayed babies 4eva!!bye for now take care xxxx