Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

she showed up..... :(. now at month 5

just need to have a rant. Thought that this month would be mine. Had all the signs, every single one, but she showed. PMA so low. Everyone else seems to be PG except me, and in the past months, there has been an overload of PG anouncements at work. Seems like the green eyed monster is about more than ever these days.

I'm sure thinking like this is not helping.....but really want it bad.

Replies

• Oh darling i am so sorry to here that nasty witch found you. It's hard to see right now but it will be your turn soon and thats waht you have to keep thinking about and working towards. big hugs xxxxxxxxxx
  • My god!! How many additional posts!!!

Sorry!

[Modified by: MrsHopeful on May 20, 2008 03:12 PM]

• And again......!!!

[Modified by: MrsHopeful on May 20, 2008 03:13 PM]

• Another one!

[Modified by: MrsHopeful on May 20, 2008 03:12 PM]

• Oh aspen, that's bad news. I know how hard it can be. Especially when all those around you are getting pregnant or having babies. It WILL happen though. Despite what some people say, it really is quite difficult to get pregnant. The odds are not in our favour but as long as we continue to do the right things at the right times it will eventually happen.

I know it's easy to say but try to keep your PMA up. Have a glass or two of wine while AF is here. Lots of babydust to you.

xxxx