Forum home Babies Baby

Teething Rash

Kara is teething more and more every day and I have now noticed a rash on her chin today. Can anyone recommend something to put on it.

Thanks

Replies

• this may sound strange but harri had this for ages about 2 months ago it wasnt teething rash i dont think but then again who knows ...anyway i tries everything..sudocrem,camilosan, cooled boiled water,hydrocortinsone cream from the docs but in the end i started wiping his face over with a baby wipe 4 or 5 times a day and it was gone within 3 days!
  • I wipe Kara's face every day after she eats with a baby wipe so I suppose that is about 3 times or so a day. Maybe I will concentrate on that area to see what happens. It doesn't seem to annoy her but I would rather get it sorted than her having a rash.
  • i know its annoying. harri looked awful at one point, they were all over his face. dunno what to suggest then. the docgave me some cream caled double base to put on before hydro cream which is about 15 quid a pop and coz of maternity exempt got it free and ive got loead left its good cream for hands and stuff but did nothing for harri!
  • i know its annoying. harri looked awful at one point, they were all over his face. dunno what to suggest then. the docgave me some cream caled double base to put on before hydro cream which is about 15 quid a pop and coz of maternity exempt got it free and ive got loead left its good cream for hands and stuff but did nothing for harri!